Our Virtual 5K/10K is a race that you complete where ever you would like. Choose your own route in your neighborhood or favorite park and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run.
The beauty of our virtual race is that you can run the race at your pace wherever you choose and still have the ability to connect with our national community by submitting your result to our national leader board or by making a social post using our hashtag.
1) Sign up for the virtual run and choose which distance (5K or 10K) you would like to complete.
2) Receive your event gear in the mail. It will be shipped to the address you sign up with.
3) Choose your own route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or whatever safe location you choose and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run on March 16th or March 17th!
4) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org your time, distance, and race completed if you would like us to add you to the virtual online results category!
-To register click on the green register button at the top of the page.
-Your virtual run race packet will be mailed to the address you sign up with during registration. It will arrive approximately 1 – 5 days before the advertised race day.
-Registration costs $29.99 + processing fees.
-Virtual run gear that will be mailed to you is listed on the FAQ’s section of the event page.
-Virtual racers do not qualify to win overall or age group awards.
-If you choose to e-mail us your time and distance complete, it will be updated on the results page once the actual race is completed.
For more information contact us at:
Office hours: M – F from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
*We may not be in the office on Mondays or Fridays due to being on-site for events.
Still on the fence about running a virtual race? We found a great article with the top 10 reasons to run a virtual race: What is a Virtual 5K?.
1) Great Introduction to Running
2) Up at 6AM for A Race? I don’t think so Run At Your Own Time
3) No More Fighting to Find A Parking Spot
Welcome to the new All Community Events website. We’ve completely redesigned all of our event pages. We hope you like it! Check back soon for more blog posts featuring everything from event updates, food recipes, training tips and more.